I have been a resident at The Barrington for several years and I am a widow. I am happy here; never lonely, very safe, with friends and a caring staff.
Retirement Community Advantages Back
Are you looking for a retirement community for yourself or a loved one? You have come to the right place. Our residents maintain their independence while also enjoying the many advantages of retirement home living in our community. Some of the many benefits include:
- Maintenance-free lifestyle. Our community is dedicated to making our residents lives as easy as possible so that they can spend their time doing the things they love. While living in our community, you never have to worry about housekeeping or yard work. We also provide transportation to your appointments and other places you want to visit. It is the best of both worlds; the freedom and independence you love with the added benefit of enjoying a maintenance-free lifestyle. Retirement communities like ours allow you to leave the stress of everyday life behind.
- Many great amenities in one place. Our residents have access to many great amenities without having to leave the community. It makes our residents lives easier and more convenient than ever. From beauty salons, libraries, delicious food and more, we have all you could want in one place.
- Fun events and social opportunities. Our community also provides fun events, activities, and outings regularly for the residents that want to join in. Enjoy spending time with new friends or making memories with old ones. There is never a dull moment at our community.
- Restaurant-style dining. Do you enjoy fine dining? You can enjoy chef-prepared meals daily at our community made with the freshest ingredients.
- Safety. We pride ourselves in providing a safe environment for our residents to live in. Living in our community will alleviate your fears and give you the peace of mind you have always wanted.
- Pet friendly. Because we know how important your furry friends are, our community is pet friendly! We love meeting our four-legged residents and know that they bring our entire community joy.
Housing changes for seniors may seem daunting, but our resort-style living will have you living life to the fullest. Schedule a tour of our community today to see all that we have to offer!
The first time I walked into the Barrington I had a very warm feeling. The entire staff is very caring and helpful. I enjoy all the activities and social events that we have. I really enjoy the food; our chef does a great job. I feel that there is something for everyone here to in enjoy here at The Barrington. I have made some wonderful friends with the residents and staff. The Barrington is a great place to live.
I came to the Barrington in 2009; this place saved my life. The room my daughter picked out for me overlooks the school and the children who go there. The trees and the surrounding grounds are beautiful. I love to walk outdoors and meditate. I also enjoy our trips to the beaches and parks. I am on the welcoming committee, serve at happy hour, and I go with the Marketing Team to do outreach. This is my home and the staff is my family.
The Barrington in Largo, FL, was recommended to us by A Place for Mom as an option for my parents. My wife and I visited The Barrington for a tour. We were greeted by Sherrie (Regional Supervisor, Tarantino Properties) for our visit. Sherrie was extremely knowledgeable & professional; a great representative for The Barrington. We also met Linda (Nurse Administrator) in order to describe the care needs required for my father. Linda was very understanding of my Dad’s needs and took the time to formulate a care plan for my father. Linda was extremely helpful with a great sense of ...Show More
I love it here. This place is just like next to heaven. It's as close as you can get.
I love it! Katie and Amber are so helpful and keep me involved. Everyone is so kind here. I love bingo. We have such sweet, sweet people working here. The food is outstanding too!
I love it here. Katie and Amber are the reason I love it here. You both are exactly why I love every day here.
There are just so many activities here that it's hard to choose what to do. I love the poker on Thursday nights. It's been an easy transition for me.
The people that work here are really nice and attentive. I like playing Scrabble and staying busy. Our walking club is really fun. I love being outside. Our walkway around the building is so nice. I always like when they come in and help me get ready for my day in the morning. The Parkinson's program is so nice to get my day started too.
I like the activities here. That's my favorite part. We painted bird houses and now they're in the courtyard. I love the entertainment here. The music is from the right era! I am really happy.